The Partybot Trap Catch Stats

The Partybot Trap rocks! My catch stats below, all using the Partybot/dehy/swiss cheese in the Laboratory, with the exception of 1 catch at the Cats (that was with the Acronym). These numbers are really good and very comparable (if not better) to that of the Digby Drillbot. So budding hunters, if you're in a pinch for gold and already own the partyhat, this is an excellent investment! Aren't you lucky for starting to play only recently... :) 14 potions.. *drool*
My last 1 day 12 hours of hunting:
Catches:
Catacombs: 1 Ooze Laboratory: 22 Steel, 15 Bionic, 22 Granite, 4 Mutated Grey, 2 Dwarf, 5 Mutated White, 6 Zombie, 1 Burglar
Gold and Points:
59,193 gold gained, 0 gold lost
42,440 points gained, 0 points lost
Cheese:
Radioactive Blue: Attracted a mouse 1 time out of 1 hunts. 1 were eaten, 0 went stale and 0 were stolen. Swiss: Attracted a mouse 80 times out of 98 hunts. 80 were eaten, 3 went stale and 0 were stolen.
Loot:
Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potion (x14) Lab Research (750 points) (x4) Brie Cheese (x15) Lab Research (500 points) (x3) Lab Research (1000 points) (x1)

9 comments:

Shadowstrike said...

last time i did a test of digby drillbot catch rate and acronym and got ~95% for both of them.

tim cougEr said...

I got the following results with DDB/Polar/RB in the Lab ...

8:47pm yesterday
My last 1 day 12 hours of hunting:
Catches:
Laboratory: 8 Mutated Grey, 26 Granite, 27 Steel, 19 Bionic, 7 Zombie, 7 Mutated White, 4 Monster
Total catches: 98
Average weight: 4 oz.
Gold and Points:
100,567 gold gained, 1,907 gold lost
79,406 points gained, 2,619 points lost
98,660 net gold, 76,787 net points.
Cheese:
Brie:
Attracted a mouse 4 times out of 4 hunts.
4 were eaten, 0 went stale and 0 were stolen.
Radioactive Blue:
Attracted a mouse 103 times out of 107 hunts.
103 were eaten, 2 went stale and 0 were stolen.
My attraction rate was near perfect.
Loot:
Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potion (x19)
Cheddar Cheese (x40)
Brie Cheese (x5)
Greater Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potion (x4)
Swiss Cheese (x12)
Marble Cheese (x39)
Lab Research (750 points) (x1)

Unknown said...

So...I guess that means the DDB is still better?

Jester Nim said...

@Daisy,
Well, I was using Swiss all the way. Means the partybot is a fab (and cheap) alternative for the newer players

Unknown said...

i got 11 potions yesterday in trhe lab just using ambush

Unknown said...

OH I missed that. Cool. Now....to get a party hat....

Jester Nim said...

Erhmm well, Daisy, that was a limited thing when Ronza was around..

I know, I know, I missed out on the shiny Chrome Drillbot way back then too..

Unknown said...

Partybot works great! I left the Catacombs to check out the new WHisker Woods section with it and I have gotten a mouse every horn blow! I had good luck in the lab with it as well.

Unknown said...

D= OH NO! Well I'm just doomed forever then. Thanks anyways.