Cook Mouse

Cook Mouse I wonder what I need to bait this with...
A connoisseur of all things cheesy, the Cook mouse is responsible for feeding their hungry shipmates. Not known for being open to criticism, those who complain of their cooking often find themselves being tossed through a port window en route to an unexpected swim.
Seen around the forums that the only way to catch these is with the Super Brie.. grrr.. Yay! Finally !
Jester caught a Cook mouse in MouseHunt! Weight: 7 oz. Location: S.S. Huntington II Total Gold: 97 | Total Points: 4084
And yep.. Super Brie.. :(

6 comments:

Shadowstrike said...

Been waiting for this mouse too, for quite some time already. probably for more than 1 wk. I've been using net/polar or aqua/brie and haven't gotten a nibble from it...

Jester Nim said...

112 SB+ and still no Cook Mouse except for one sniff. I sense a conspiracy here..

Caught 2 hydras though. And it was painful to see a swabbie eat a SB.. *sigh*

And THANKS to Stephanie for the 100 SB boost.. That was truly unexpected..

gabe said...

LOL, well, you're doing the right thing Jester :) You'll get it! I don't have enough moolah to get to the thing yet, but I have my scrap metal ready ;) My hydra didn't have the ship blueprints, so I'm forced to save another whopping 750k for it. Oh well, it comes fast in the cats :P BTW, do you think the partybot will work okay there? Cuz I wasn't planning on buying the new ones anyway due to insufficient funds :P According to Pooflinger it should, but I was jw if you had any experience. :)

Jester Nim said...

@gabe, I've stopped hunting the cook after 132 SBs because my ego couldn't take it anymore.. *sob*

partybot is fine for most of the mice there and a decent way to earn money rather fast. I'm starting to favour the aqua base because of the luck..

Not that any of that helped in catching the Cook mouse.. *sigh*

Lawrence said...

Same like Jester, I used up a lot of SB and have been patiently waiting for it.. the cook mouse never even appear.. Wonder why like that.. :(

Unknown said...

Im going to go to rodentia but which trap to buy? Harpoon or net cannon?