MHG Toolbar

Some of you may already begin noticing that there is a grey (+) on the left side of the MouseHuntGuide toolbar. (NOT related to the MouseHunt Toolbar by HitGrab).  If you drop that menu, you'd see my very first cut of the MythMonger Guide toolbar. You can now toggle between those two game's toolbars.  Yes, I've been playing Mythmonger and I'm really tired of waiting for the Travel pages to load whenever I want to go around from place to place. So I've put in the quick links for Travel by Turn - note that this is really an Advanced Gamer tool..
Travel by Turn allows you to immediately set up where you wish to travel to, from wherever you are in the Myth World. Like in the game's menus, once you have confirmed to travel, you can't cancel the travel - but you can always set it to a nearer location. 
For this reason about immediacy, I hesitate to put up a menu for Travel by Coin. We're all not rolling in coins yet and a mistake could cost you 200 coins in immediate travel. But you tell me if you want it. My MythMongerGuide blog will be up soon. And with it, more useful links on the MythMongerGuide toolbar (which is now very much in Alpha). In case you were under the Lagoon for the past month, Mythmonger is another super addictive game by Hitgrab, the developers of Mousehunt.
And I promise, no more posts about MythMonger on this blog. Baaaack to you, MouseHunt...

4 comments:

Jester Nim said...

Does any one experience problems flipping between the two toolbars?

Northern Downpour said...

Mythmonger is SO confusing.

Jester Nim said...

@alisha, if you started in the past two days, I don't blame you.. they were fixing a card linking bug and in doing so, seemed to have refreshed all the quests and more.. I've even lost some cards in the process..

Life Changing Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.