Watching the 12 Days Til Christmas


The Comet's melting more than ever - things are really getting hot now.

As it melts, more things are revealed. And of course, the mice get hold of them first and you'd have to catch them - those little buggers!

So have a some patience, bring a lot of luck and cheese (especially the gingerbread ones) and you'd be able to collect them all. We're still wondering if all the pieces add up to something..

I'll keep this updated as the days go by (unless I'm stuck under a snowdrift myself)



One Droid Action Figure
On the first day of hunting, the good King gave to me... One Droid Action Figure!
Candy Cane Mouse, White Mouse

Two Festive Mitts

On the second day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Two Festive Mitts!
Present Mouse, Dwarf Mouse


Three Santa Hats

On the third day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Three Santa Hats!

Abominable Snow Mouse, Hydra Mouse, Christmas Tree Mouse


Four Festive Stockings


On the fourth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Four Festive Stockings!
Stocking Mouse (duh), Troll Mouse (wow, this is a hard one)


Five Ornaments 

On the fifth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Five OR-NA-MENTS!

Besides comprising the very best part of this holiday song, these colourful ornaments sit nicely on a Christmas tree around the Eleven Coloured Lights. Big ones, little ones, the kind shaped like icicles-- they're all here, and ready to fill your home with holiday glee.

Treant Mouse and the Ornament Mouse


Six Snowballs

On the sixth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Six Perfect Snow Balls!

They're snowballs. You go outside and throw them. In fact, why aren't you out there right now? Grandma's not going to ambush herself!

Abominable Snow Mouse and the Nutcracker Mouse


Seven Gingerbread Mice


On the seventh day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Seven Ginger mice!

Nine out of ten cats agree that these little cookies are much tastier than real mice. Hand-shaped with care and topped with adorable little icing designs depicting mice in all sorts of situations, these are the perfect gift for that frustrated hunter on your list.

Present Mouse, Bear Mouse


Eight Elf Shoes

On the eighth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Eight Pointy Elf Shoes!

People assume that pointy shoes aren't very comfortable, and most of the time they're right. Elf shoes, however, are the exception to the rule. Soft and cushy, these adorable little belled shoes are the perfect thing to wear on those cozy holiday nights by the fire.

Elf Mouse, Dwarf Mouse


Nine Reindeer Antlers

On the ninth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Nine Reindeer Antlers.

You'll be the life of the party with these stylish reindeer antlers, which are attached to headbands for ease of wear. This model is personally endorsed by the fifth grade class of Gnawnia middle school, who used them to put on the most successful Christmas pageant of the past four years.

Centaur Mouse, Present Mouse


Ten Candy Canes


On the tenth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Ten Canes of Candy.

Hand painted in Santa's workshop, these candy canes come in mint, cherry, sour raspberry, black licorice, and soup. Why soup, you ask? Well, Santa knows that not everybody likes candy.




Eleven Coloured Lights
On the eleventh day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Eleven Lights a'twinkling!

Colored red, green and blue, these lights blink in a variety of different patterns. They add instant festivity to a Christmas tree, house, reindeer cutout, animatronic dancing santa with choral elves. . . anything, really. All they need is a little imagination, but electricity helps too.






12 Litres of Eggnog

On the twelfth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Twelve Litres of Egg Nog.

This is a whole lot of egg nog. You could supply a whole party with it-- possibly two. The only problem is that the lid seems to be stuck on. And there's an expiry date on the bottom of the canister. It reads June, 2010. Hopefully someone will be able to get it open by then.

Toy Mouse


21 comments:

Unknown said...

11:18am
I sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 6 oz. Ornament mouse from the Festive Comet worth 895 points and 2,606 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Gingerbread Base Blueprints.

this is for the third day

April said...

I was originally using my Partybot, Tribal Base and Gingerbread. Was catching a ton of mice, but they rarely drop anything...

I hugged my Teddy Bear, switched to my SNOB, Polar Base and Super Brie... And have since gotten the following loot:

Gingerbread Base Blueprints (x1)
Two Festive Mitts (x1)
Icing Sugar (x4)
Plank of Gingerbread (x2)
Candies (x1)
One Droid Action Figure (x1)

Oh... Also managed to get 5 Christmas Tree mice, but no luck with the new trap blueprints yet. xD

btcprox said...

Someone should make a Christmas Song out of all these gifts :D

Chris said...

I sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 5 oz. Christmas Tree mouse from the Festive Comet worth 2,596 points and 1,205 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Three Santa Hats.

Unknown said...

Does anyone know what this is for? I recently got the blueprints for the gingerbread trap, and it doesn't say anything about these items.

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you tell us the uses of the Mouse Macaroon,Itchy Sweater,d Fruitcake,Sleigh Bell and Wreath? thanks in advance

Sodium-squared said...

It's 3 santa hats,4 festive stockings, and 5 ornaments. I got my 5 ornaments before my 4 festive stockings, for some reason.

and i'm fully decked in gingerbread (house, base and cheese) but so far nothing special. if anything, my hit on xmas mice has decreased.

was previously seeing rather good results with partybot and magma base, though the cheese goes bad faster. Tried snob with magma and bagged my house blueprints with superbrie.

lightdotal said...

hey quick question here though, is the Christmas drop for each day only available on the day it is released? Or will I be able to collect all of them on lets say the last day? THanks

Greg Cronin said...

They are available on subsequent days, but are easiest to get the first day they're available

Greg Cronin said...

For the record, since our fearless blogger seems to have gotten buried under a snow drift.

1 Droid Action Figure
2 Festive Mitts
3 Santa Hats
4 Festive Stockings
5 Ornaments
6 Snowballs

6 more to go!

Sie Hui @ Kristy said...

Funny thing is.. i've been in Festive Comet since it landed.. and so far, i've gotten 2 Gingerbread Base Blueprints...
As for the twelve-days-gifts..
I dont have the Three Santa Hats nor the Four Festive stockings.. .
but i DO have the ones on the first, second, fifth and sixth day...

do you suppose i will get the ones i'm missing? hmm...

Jester Nim said...

Sorry about the delayed updates - clawed out of the snow now, mostly at least.

What have I missed?

Devs have said that all past loot will still be available, but I wonder what will happen after the 12 days? Also, the question of the uses of these loot still goes unanswered.

So too, the new items in the festive shoppe..

Whee.. i've got a SlapCat!

April said...

Here's the latest - Nine Reindeer Antlers, dropped by Centuar and Present mice.

On another note... Has anyone managed to catch a Scrooge mouse? I've been trying for ages and still no dice, even with SNOB + Wooden Base with Target + SB (40% Attraction Bonus and 28 Luck).

Greg Cronin said...

I've caught 7 Scrooge mice so far. I was using the Magma base and Giant Speaker, but I'm using the Gingerbread trap & base now, just to be festive. Not sure if I've caught any since I switched.

Greg Cronin said...

Oh, and using SB+ :) I do have the Lucky Shield as well.

Unknown said...

Theres also 10 Cnady Canes
Ten Candy Canes ( x1 )
On the tenth day of hunting, the good King gave to me... Ten Canes of Candy.

Hand painted in Santa�s workshop, these candy canes come in mint, cherry, sour raspberry, black licorice, and soup. Why soup, you ask? Well, Santa knows that not everybody likes candy.

Isaac said...

What did you get for the eleventh item?

April said...

7:00am
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 4 oz. Christmas Tree mouse from the Festive Comet worth 2,597 points and 1,204 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Eleven Coloured Lights.

SNOB, Wooden Base with Target and SB+. :)

Side note: I've finally caught a Scrooge mouse with that same setup. Wooohooo. :D

xinyi said...

When does the event end?

Unknown said...

when do this event end? can u send these items? i lack 3 santa hats.

Unknown said...

what about the Twelve Litres of Egg Nog it supposed to be open this month!!! :)