Dumpling Chef Mouse - HotT Party

Yum yum.. The Dumpling Mouse is my current favorite catch.

Gives 2884 points and 3003 gold.

Keep those dim sums coming!

With hard work, commitment to using only the finest ingredients, and an impressive sense of balance, the Dumpling Chef Mouse makes its living cooking dumplings for the bewhiskered masses. It serves thousands of dumplings a day to hungry travelers, filled with seasoned grass, wheat seeds, and, plenty of cheese, of course. The most popular of its dumplings is the Furoma Firecracker, filled with cheddar, provolone, and an extra-spicy monterey jack!

2 comments:

Izzat said...

I sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught a 2 oz. Dumpling Chef mouse from the Heart of the Tiger Party worth 2,885 points and 3,002 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Ox Mask.

Nitakra said...

Anyone know what is best bait for this guy? He's one of the few mice haven't caught yet. I've tried superbrie for 48 hours and not one showed up, As well as Brie and Swiss, each for a day. I know he is only at the training grounds. But I can't seem to attract him.