Shipwrecked Mouse

Shipwrecked Mouse Proven - too much Siren music and coconut milk can have an adverse effect on your sanity.. And the size of your bounty too.
Is that mouse talking to a coconut? As far as the Shipwrecked mouse is concerned, that's its best friend! Solitude and misfortune have long ruined the social skills of these mice. Timid, weak from hunger, and paranoid, this mouse is more threatening than it looks. Starving for fresh cheese, this mildly insane mouse will ambush a trap on sight, which makes it unpredictable and dangerous.
My Catch I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 1 oz. Shipwrecked mouse from the S.S. Huntington II worth 2,100 points and 91 gold. Net/dehy/swiss, Partybots too. [July 09] Now drops the Sextant..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reference to tom hanks and wilson?

Jester Nim said...

I actually didnt see that movie.. someone told me it was too long, and i have the attention span of a moth in a room of lit candles..