The Derr Tribe

The Mice of Derr Dunes
The red garments hide the effects of the harsh wastelands where these brave mice reside. Which is good for the queasy hunter that uses a strong (or lucky) physical trap to hunt these down. Gouda for most, otherwise Crunchy.
Attracted by the Crunchy Cheese only, dropping the Red Pepper Seed
Aged Mouse
Drops the Rhino Horn
Derr Chieftain
Drops the Ancient Mangled Blueprint
Gladiator Guardian
.

Attracted by the Gouda and Crunchy Cheese
Grunt Healer Mintaka Renegade Seer
.
Spellbinder Trailblazer Wordsmith

4 comments:

LughRules! said...

Ah... missing the Aged and Derr Chieftain... Hope I catch the Aged first though (DDB/Stone Base might not work...)

khabarbagus said...

use sb+ !!

mice here are mean.. attracted most with sb than gouda

David T said...

6:00 pm - Cape Clawed
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught an 6 oz. Aged Mouse worth 6,910 points and 4,000 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Rhino Horn and 2 Stale SUPER|brie+.

I use DDB/Bamboozler Base/Crunchy Cheese....it took a long time.

Stanley Chen said...

I attracted Aged 4 times all 4 all catch using DDB and SJB