Trap Recipe - Mutated Venus Mouse Trap


MUTATED VENUS MOUSE TRAP:
1 x Venus Mouse Trap Husk - smash your Venus Mouse Trap with your crafting hammer
20 x Radioactive Sludge - collect from RB gone stale
Description:
2300 power
Power Type: Tactical
Power Bonus: 15%
Attraction Bonus: n/a
Luck: 8
Cheese Effect: Insanely Stale
Radioactive sludge has accelerated the growth of this Venus Mouse Trap and given it what appears to be a healthy appetitive for mice.
[rant]
Personally, I don't know why you'd bother to build this trap.. Ok ok, it's a cheaper alternative to the ZLM.. But since you are here, the next Venus Mouse Trap is sooo within reach..
mhabbr : mvmt

11 comments:

zhekuang said...

if I smash MVMT, wiil i get husk?

Jester Nim said...

yes, you get the normal VMT husk, not the thorned one..

Pia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pia said...

it works ;)...

Sergio said...

if i get the MVMT, i can later get the TVMT o get later the HVMT. i dont know that and any body can asure that to me. Are u 100% sure? do u know somebody who has done it before and has worked?

benjamin said...

Ya it works
add me in MH :)

MR whatever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MR whatever said...

add me in mousehunt pls.i will help u sound horn and u will help me too!



my facebook name is brandon lim hong rong

gearsofspades said...

how do you farm radioactive sludge quick?

Anonymous said...

@ Gearsofspade:

I have found that the quickest /cheapest way is to buy a Mouse rocketine with explosive base, then get a ride back to the meadows from larry. You will almost never encounter a mouse and almost all hunts result in 1 radioactive sludge.

Unknown said...

I try to craft mvmt with respective parts but it says that u don't have 827,500