The Nerg Tribe

The mice of Nerg Plains
These mice love the color green and clothe themselves in garments largely in this shade. Of course, this also makes them blend in with their terrain, so you'd need your best Tactical traps to grab them.

Basic ones are attracted to Gouda and the stronger ones require the Gumbo Cheese.
Only Attracted by Gumbo Cheese, these drop the pepper seeds
Defender Mouse Grandfather
at Cape Clawed, Drops Thorned Vine Only
Nerg Chieftain
Drops Ancient Ripped Blueprint
Slayer
.

Attracted by Gouda and Gumbo, these mice drop only Savoury Vegetables
Alnilam Beast Tamer Caretaker Conjurer Conqueror
.
Finder Narrator Pathfinder

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm having terrible luck with that chieftain. Horrific Venus Flytrap is only better than the ambush by so much....

David T said...

9:04pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn.
I was successful in my hunt! I caught an 8 oz. Grandfather mouse from the Cape Clawed worth 8,633 points and 728 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
1 Thorned Vine.

My weapon was very effective against this mouse.
9:00pm
I returned to check my trap, but it appeared my Gumbo cheese had failed to attract a mouse.
8:49pm
I sounded the Hunter's Horn, but my efforts were fruitless. A Narrator mouse ate a piece of cheese without setting off my trap.
8:44pm
I traveled from the Acolyte Realm and have arrived at the Cape Clawed. The cost of the journey was 2,180 gold.

David T said...

O and I use the Ambush/Dehydration/Gumbo on my first batch.

David T said...

13:00
I checked my trap and found that I had caught a mouse! I caught a 5 oz. Nerg Chieftain mouse from the Nerg Plains worth 12,541 points and 9,405 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
2 Yellow Pepper Seeds.

My weapon was very effective against this mouse.

It did not drop Drops Ancient Ripped Blueprint. It is my first catch on my 5th batch of Gumbo and I use HVMT/Candy Cane/ and with a Total Luck: 31